What's that? You are craving some more Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
footage? Luckily, Capcom have your back. Below you can check out a whole truckload (of zombies) worth of footage. Capcom have also released information regarding the six playable Umbrella Security Service characters that you can blast away as.
- Cold War Veteran and a former spy, Vladimir 'Spectre' Bodrovski is the premier surveillance expert for the USS. He was transferred to Wolfpack when the higher ranked Umbrella management team realised that his skills could be useful.
- Vector's file is mostly confidential and his true identity is hidden. He trained at Rockfort Island where he developed lethal martial art ability and an elite skill for reconnaissance. His skill, achievements and abilities as a covert operative are only matched by his former master, Hunk.
- Michaela 'Bertha' Schneider finds pleasure in pain. She was led to join Umbrella after an unsuccessful return to civilian life (after being a disciplined soldier and a devotee to medicine) so she was eager to join Wolfpack after she was informed that anaesthetic was a luxury and not a priority.
- Christine 'Four Eyes' Yamata developed a particularly unhealthy obsession with science during her childhood and is now a specialist in virology. She becomes so absorbed in her own work that she rarely has interest in anything else. She is always eager to know more about any given situation because she is so detail-orientated.
- Hector 'Beltway' Hivers is the elite demolition expert for the USS, he was discharged from the Army Corps of Engineer for unknown reasons but he now has a prosthetic leg. You can always visibly see how much he enjoys his craft.
- Karen 'Lupo' Lesproux was a former French special forces op and specialises in weaponry. She was lured to Umbrella by money and is the assigned leader of Wolfpack. Her knowledge makes her highly trusted by her team, she looks out for them as a wolf looks out for her cubs, which earned her the name 'Wolf Mother.'
So, there you have it. A run-down of the six playable USS characters. If that truncated video wasn't enough for you then you can check out over 30 minutes worth of zombie-killing, experiment-slaughtering, cameo-featuring action below.